The Trippo is the world’s largest inflatable water slide, designed on the same scale as attractions in theme parks and water parks. As a cost effective alternative to permanent attractions, the Trippo provides a unique opportunity to tap into markets that have previously been off limits. These markets, including resorts, beaches, campgrounds, theme parks, water parks, hotels and zoos have proven to generate tremendous amounts of revenues. The Trippo is the perfect product for those seeking a novel business opportunity. Your purchase includes a fully comprehensive on – site training service, explaining set-up, maintenance and ride supervision. The Trippo comes in our standard and XL sizes. Custom colors and logos are available upon request.
The Trippo is manufactured using the following three processes. This manufacturing combination allows The Trippo to maintain consistent pressure throughout operation as there is minimal air loss:
- (A) 2 inch (50mm) heat welded seams.
- (B) Double sewn seams using 10,000 lb (4,500 kg) FR rated thread.
- (C) 2 inch (50mm) and 4 inch (100mm) heat cured glued joints.
All materials used in the manufacturing of The Trippo are of the highest quality and are FR rated to the highest standards required by law. The stairs are manufactured using high density polyethylene and the slide is manufactured using the following materials:
- (A) 18oz/square yard (0.563kg/square meter) FR rated PVC vinyl sheeting.
- (B) 10,000 lb (4,500 kg) FR rated netting.
- (C) 10,000 lb (4,500 kg) FR rated thread.
- 3m x 18oz blue vinyl
- 3m x 18oz white vinyl
- 1m x coversheet vinyl
- 142 x Carabiners
- 200m x Bungee Rope
- 10 x Straight 110mm PVC connector tubes
- 1 x 90 degree bend PVC connector tube
- Safety Banners/signs
- 6 x 15.25m Black Ropes with carabiners
- 6 x 15.25m Blue/White ropes with carabiners
- 1 x 15psi digital pressure gauge
- 1 x spare inflation valve with wrench
- 3 x 2HP B-Air blowers
- 1 x HB199 inflation pump with repair vinyl if ordered with a divider tube
- Owner’s Manual