At over 73 feet tall our Drop slide is Guinness World Records Tallest Inflatable Slide. The Drop is the ultimate showcase in inflatable slide technology and can be attached to temporary scaffolding systems, buildings and other types of existing structures. The Drop is designed to run into our landing bed or directly into a body of water. Each slide is a custom creation, designed and built to your exact specifications and is available in single and multiple lane versions. Heights range from 20 feet to over 73 feet tall. Your purchase includes a fully comprehensive on – site training service, explaining set-up, maintenance and ride supervision. Custom colors and logos are available upon request.
- The Drop slide is manufactured using a combination of sealed air and constant air technology.
- Proprietary manufacturing processes used to achieve world record status
- All materials used in the manufacturing of The Drop slide are of the highest quality and are FR rated to the highest standards required by law.
- 18oz/square yard (0.563kg/square meter) FR rated PVC vinyl sheeting.
- 29oz firmatex with ultra UV stabilization
- 10,000 lb (4,500 kg) FR rated netting.
- 10,000 lb (4,500 kg) FR rated thread.
- All anchoring rated in excess of 2000kg breaking strength
- 15 x 2HP B-Air blowers
- 4 x 15psi Digital Pressure Gauge
- 2 x 25m dacron ropes
- 2 x 22m dacron ropes
- 2 x 18m dacron ropes
- 12 x 15m dacron ropes
- 15 x 1m dacron straps with carabiners
- 80 x Stainless carabiners
- 6 x Bravo pumps with two extra pump fittings
- 10 x Spare Inflation valves
- 5 x inflation Valve Wrench/Spanner
- 5 x Spare PRV
- 5 x PRV Wrench/Spanner
- 1 x Accessory Bag
- 1 x Repair kit bag
- 1 x 4 Strap Lifting Harness with stainless carabiners
- 1 x Owner’s manual