HIPSTER INFLATABLE WATER SLIDEhttps://player.vimeo.com/video/473078165
DUAL GRADIENT. MINIMAL FOOTPRINT.
HIPSTER INFLATABLE WATER SLIDE
The Hipster is the world’s first dual gradient inflatable slide. The front facing staircase reduces the overall footprint and makes it easy enough for one person to operate and monitor the slide. Your purchase includes a fully comprehensive on – site training service, explaining set-up, maintenance and ride supervision. The Hipster comes in our standard and XL sizes. Custom colors and logos are available upon request.
- The Hipster is manufactured using the following three processes. This manufacturing combination allows The Hipster to maintain consistent pressure throughout operation as there is minimal air loss:
- (A) 2 inch (50mm) heat welded seams.
- (B) Double sewn seams using 10,000 lb (4,500 kg) FR rated thread.
- (C) 2 inch (50mm) and 4 inch (100mm) heat cured glued joints.
- All materials used in the manufacturing of The Hipster are of the highest quality and are FR rated to the highest standards required bylaw. The stairs are manufactured using high density polyethylene and the slide is manufactured using the following materials:
- (A) 18oz/square yard (0.563kg/square meter) FR rated PVC vinyl sheeting.
- (B) 10,000 lb (4,500 kg) FR rated netting.
- (C) 10,000 lb (4,500 kg) FR rated thread.
- 3m x 18oz blue vinyl
- 3m x 18oz white vinyl
- 1m x coversheet vinyl
- 68 x Carabiners
- 2 x 10m and 1 x 2m Bungee Rope
- 2 x Straight 110mm PVC connector tubes
- 1 x 90 degree bend PVC connector tube
- Safety Banners/signs
- 6 x 15.25m Black Ropes with carabiners
- 8 x 15.25m Blue/White ropes with carabiners
- 1 x 15psi digital pressure gauge
- 1 x spare inflation valve with wrench
- 3 x 1.5HP B-Air blowers
- 1 x HB199 inflation pump with repair vinyl if ordered with a divider tube
- Owner’s Manual
Please contact us for warranty information.